1. The Client is solely responsible for any and all harm or damage caused by their dog while it is under the care of Bowwow’s Dog Services, or is using any other services provided by Bowwow’s and agrees to indemnify Bowwow’s Dog Services in full against any liability arising from such harm or damage to third parties.
2. The Client agrees that, in admitting their dog, Bowwow’s has relied on the Client’s representation that their dog is in good health and has not harmed or shown aggression or threatening behaviour toward any person or any other dog.
3. All dogs will be subject to an initial assessment by Bowwow’s staff prior to using Bowwow’s Services. Bowwow’s Dog Services reserves the right to refuse admission to any dog deemed in their absolute discretion to be, or have the potential to be, dangerous or disruptive.
4. The Client agrees to notify Bowwow’s Dog Services immediately of any unwelcome, aggressive, procreative, or dangerous behaviour of their dog that has potential to cause harm to any other dog or individual.
5. Bowwow’s Dog Services offer services where dogs co-mingle in groups and the Client accepts that during the course of normal dog play their dog may sustain injuries. All dog play is carefully monitored to avoid injury, but scratches, punctures, torn ligaments, or other injuries may occur despite the best supervision.
6. Bowwow’s Dog Services will only let dogs off the lead once an ‘off the lead consent form’ has been signed, and will remain at the discretion of Bowwow’s staff.
7. The Client is responsible for the full cost of treatment of any injuries or illness that their dog receives while under the care of Bowwow’s Dog Services, together with any associated costs e.g. call-out charges. The Client authorises the staff of Bowwow’s Dog Services to seek such veterinary advice and/or treatment as they deem necessary; where possible this will be carried out by the Client’s usual/preferred Vet, but this cannot be guaranteed (e.g. in an emergency) and the Client accepts that the staff of Bowwow’s Dog Services may at their discretion use any registered Vet. The Client agrees to pay all such costs immediately upon pick-up of their dog, or by agreement with the proprietor.
8. Bowwow’s Dog Services reserves the right to refuse admission if the Client fails to provide adequate proof of vaccinations (including bordetella), or the vaccinations are found to be expired or ?otherwise incomplete.
9. Bitches may not attend Bowwow’s Dog Services while in season or pregnant. Bowwow’s Dog Services?reserves the right to refuse admission if these criteria are not met.
10. The Client accepts that even though their dog is vaccinated against Bordetella (Kennel Cough) ?there is a chance that their dog can still contract Kennel Cough. The Client agrees that they will not hold Bowwow’s Dog Services responsible if their dog contracts Kennel Cough while attending.
11. The Client agrees to take any necessary measures or precautions to ensure that their dog is continuously free of contagious, infectious, or otherwise communicable diseases. The Client further agrees to notify Bowwow’s Dog Services immediately of any infectious and/or contagious disease or conditions their dog has been exposed to or is affected by. Such diseases and conditions include, but are not limited to: Distemper, Hepatitis, Kennel Cough (Bordetella), Parvovirus, Corona virus, worms, Lyme disease, Fleas, Pregnancy, Infectious Skin Diseases and Intestinal Parasites. Bowwow’s Dog Services reserves the right to refuse admission until satisfied that the condition is resolved.
12. The Client consents to their dog being photographed, videotaped, and/or used in any media or advertising by Bowwow’s Dog Services without prior approval. All such media remain the property of Bowwow’s Dog Services.
13. The Client agrees that Bowwow’s Dog Services is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged leads, collars, tags, clothing or any other item left with their dog.
14. The Client agrees to ensure their dog has not eaten in the hour before pick up by Bowwow’s Dog Services to ensure sufficient time to digest food before any exercise or play. Failure to do so may result in the potentially life-threatening condition Bloat (Gastric Torsion).
15. The Client agrees to provide keys/arrange access to the dog for the agreed appointment; failure to do so will result in a cancellation for that day’s service and will be paid in full by the client.
16. The Client agrees that, by signing the key holder waiver form this will indemnify Bowwow’s Dog Services in full against any liability arising from loss or damage to the property or its contents, in present and future circumstances.
17. No variation of these Terms and Conditions will have effect unless confirmed by Bowwow’s Dog Services in writing.